The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business


I went to college and got a business degree, and was offered the opportunity to get a more advanced degree. I turned it down for several reasons:
1. College is super expensive.
2. Nobody seemed to care that I got my first degree.
3. I was getting A's, yet not learning anything and getting bored out of my mind. As someone who reads several business books a month, I've had a chance to peruse a lot of helpful material. 
On the top of the pile sits the Personal MBA. Kaufman makes a clear argument for personal education, which is everyone's responsibility regardless of whether they are in college or not. From there, he discusses all the major points he has found up to the point of publishing this book that have helped shape his thoughts and become more productive in the corporate and self-employed environments. If you like reading and hate the fact that you can buy only one book to get all this great material, he includes a list of other useful business books so you can keep studying whatever you like.

By David G. Allen "Author of Emotionally Bulletproof"