Modern Business Administration [Paperback] Robert C. Appleby (Author)

 
I purchased this book to teach business administration at one of the universities, and it really help. The price was so low due to being used book, but I got it brand new. Very good book.
By Farik

This review is from: Modern Business Administration (Paperback)
This book is a very hot B.A student book in business colleges. Published by Pitman Publishing, it arrived its 6th edition uptill now.
 The author covers every the most important aspects in modern business administration life.
I read its 5th edition in 1995, when I was in college. It's my startup book for my concurrent career as a business consultant. I am not really sure if the author has plan to update its content recently, as we know that business environment changes violently nowadays. Hope we can read its 7th edition soon.
By Ye Wei (TJ China)